Sunday, January 4, 2015

Books: New Year New Genre - the NaNoWriMo challenge

Done! I wrote 50,000 words in one month. The NaNoWriMo challenge (National Novel Writing Month - November) and was, therefore, a 2014 winner. Challenge accepted and challenge overcome, task accomplished! Now back to the writing board to edit, edit, edit and publish. The challenge was two fold: first, to write 50K words in a month was no walk in the park. Second, I set myself up to write a romance. Erotic romance, to be more precise. Going from poetry and literary fiction to erotic romance was indeed, a challenge. And now I feel very accomplished, and I'm enjoying the ride. So I'd like to share with you the first chapter of my new novel, which I hope to publish by February 2015 or soon afterwards. Under pen name Andrya Bailey, you will find the first chapter on Jukepop. Please vote, comment, leave your opinion, I'd love to know what you think about my foray into this uncharted territory: erotic romance.

Happy 2015 to everyone! Keep reading, keep challenging yourself and keep writing! Thank you for your continued support! More interviews and reviews coming up soon!

Read and vote for the first chapter of Olympian Passion here:

https://www.jukepop.com/home/read/6103?chapter=1

No comments :

Post a Comment