Monday, May 19, 2014

Book: I Can See Clearly Now - by Dr. Wayne Dyer


I've been a reader of Wayne Dyer's inspirational books for quite a while. Every book he writes presents us, readers, with a small feedback of his past - everyone who reads Dyer knows he was raised in foster homes while still a child before his mother was able to gather all her sons together again, after his father left them. This story has pretty much shaped most of his adult years. 
Now, in his new book "I can see clearly now", he gives us a much wider snapshot of his earlier days, from a young toddler playing happily in the snow to a teen rebelling against a biology project, growing into a young man having to obey orders in the military and achieving his goal of becoming a teacher. Every circumstance evolves into something that will ultimately fit together to complete his life puzzle. It's an eye opening memoir, showing us all that everything happens for a reason and there are no accidents. By exposing what happened to him in this memoir, he explains how he came about to be what he was meant to be and how he made it happen by believing in his dharma. A great inspirational book.





FTC Disclosure: I received this book for free from Hay House Publishing for this review. The opinion in this review is unbiased and reflects my honest judgment of the product.



1 comment :

  1. I caught one of Dr. Dryer's shows on PBS and then I went out and bought several of his books. Even though my core beliefs don't mesh with his, there's a lot of wisdom to take away from his teachings.

    Anyway, I found your blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe. It's nice to connect.

    World of C. D. Verhoff
    cdverhoff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete