Thursday, August 2, 2012

Book: Wishes Fulfilled, Dr. Wayne Dyer - read!

When I found out this book was coming out, I was immediately interested in obtaining a copy. I have read several books by Dr. Dyer and every time one of his books finds a way into my life in the exact right time, as he says, in synchronicity with the situation that I'm living.

It was with no surprise that I found Wishes Fulfilled, Mastering the Art of Manifesting, another jewel of inspiration. Full of extraordinary testimonies to the power of manifestation, the book provides fascinating insight into the law of attraction, presented in an easy to read format that flows peacefully within our minds. The examples that Dr. Dyer provides about his own life and his family's life as well as the lives of other people that come in contact with him in a synchronicity of events makes it even more interesting to relate to the teachings that are discovered in the book.

It's an enriching volume of self-discovery and we need an open mind to absorb the messages presented in this book. Wishes Fulfilled is a lesson in self-discovery, self-esteem and the magic of believing in yourself and your strength to make you create your life in the best possible way. Thanks to Dr. Dyer, it's possible to see the world in a new, encouraging and positive way. I am that I am. Believe, and manifest. Believe that with God, all things are possible.

I was not financially compensated for this post. I received the book from Hay House for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.

http://www.amazon.com/Wishes-Fulfilled-Mastering-Art-Manifesting/dp/1401937276/

No comments :

Post a Comment